Group Insurance Solutions, in partnership with the Canadian Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA), is proud to be the provider of a specialized
insurance program with risk management services for CVMA members across Canada.
We specialize in helping Canadian associations, buying groups, and independent
businesses save money while providing the right level of coverage through
specialized group insurance programs. We are here to help you with your
insurance needs and help reduce your insurance costs.
Our Guarantee to You
- We will understand your business and the risks you face.
- In conjunction with the CVMA, we have created a specialized insurance
program for your industry.
- We will work with you to determine the right level of coverage to meet your
- We will provide consistent and ongoing Canada-wide sales and service support
for your insurance needs.
- As a participant in the CVMA "Protected Self-Insurance" Program, you have
the benefit of strength in numbers with preferred group rates.
- The CVMA "Protected Self-Insurance" Program will provide each member with
immediate premium savings and long-term rate stability.
- The Program will provide an opportunity for returns of premium paid directly
to participating members during low claiming years.
- All participating members under the Program will have a representative
review current coverage limits, including building evaluations, and provide
Features & Benefits
- Immediate Savings – Guaranteed rate reduction
off your current policy premium.
- Long Term Rate Stability – Members’ future
premiums are based upon Program claims, not on insurance market swings.
- Ownership of Premiums – 43% of premiums owned by
participating members; fund pays defined portion of claims; any balance after
claims of each year’s fund belongs to insured members.
- Proven Structure – "Protected self-insurance"
structure proven as a long-term solution for associations & buying groups
across Canada since 1982.
- Complete Insurance Protection – insurer pays all
claims over the annual deductible fund; no deficit or retroactive assessment can
occur in this self-insurance program.
- Administration – Underwritten by "A" rated
insurers; "Protected Self-Insurance" fund held by Western Financial Insurance
Company; risk management, loss prevention and building evaluation service;
consistent claims handling with control adjusters and lawyers under Group
Insurance Solutions' direction on CVMA's behalf.